Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm back!

I have returned!  I did not tell anyone I was leaving, but my husband had some time off work and we've used it as a working vacation, so I've been super-busy!  We've been preparing for the baby, doing upgrades around the house, visiting with our families, spending some time together for my husband's birthday and enjoying the warm weather!  I'm glad to be back and I missed all my blogging and reading too!  I managed to read two books in my free time, but I'm looking forward to finally writing those reviews, doing some memes and catching up with all my blogging friends!  I've missed you all and I hope you missed me too!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad that you got to have such a nice break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like you got a ton accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment! Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback. ♥