Monday, February 21, 2011

100 Book Challenge for 2011!


I had already decided to read at least 100 books this year when I set my goal on Goodreads, so this is convenient.  So far I have already read 19, so I'm definitely ahead of schedule!  I'll list them here in chronological order beginning in January.

Wintergirls, by Laurie Halse Anderson (4 out of 5 stars)
So B. It, by Sarah Weeks (5 out of 5 stars)
The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins (5 out of 5 stars)
Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins (5 out of 5 stars)
Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins (5 out of 5 stars)
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, by Mark Haddon (4 out of 5 stars)
Island of the Blue Dolphins, by Scott O'Dell (4 out of 5 stars)
It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown and a Much Needed Margarita, by Heather B. Armstrong (4 out of 5 stars)
Need (Need #1), by Carrie Jones (3 out of 5 stars)
Flowers for Algernon, by Daniel Keyes (4 out of 5 stars)
Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1), by Charlaine Harris (4 out of 5 stars)
The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak (4 out of 5 stars)
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1), by Maggie Stiefvater (3 out of 5 stars)
The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride #1), by James Patterson (5 out of 5 stars)
School's Out Forever (Maximum Ride #2), by James Patterson (5 out of 5 stars)
Delirium (Delirium #1), by Lauren Oliver (3 out of 5 stars)
Emily the Strange: The Lost Days (Emily the Strange Novels #1), by Rob Reger (4 out of 5 stars)
Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride #3), by James Patterson (4 out of 5 stars)
Zombies vs. Unicorns, by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier (4 out of 5 stars)

I plan on blogging about most of my upcoming books and I can continue this challenge with more in-depth reviews, but I wanted to get caught up on my challenge progress now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment! Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback. ♥