Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to my blog!


Hey anyone and everyone!  My name is Sandra and I've always been an avid reader, but ever since I got a NookColor for Christmas I've been reading more than I have in years! 

I've considered having a blog about a few different things before, but I never knew where to begin.  Now that I'm reading so much, it made it easier to decide and after I decided upon book blogging, this website made it really easy to set up, so here I am!  A fresh addition to the crowded world of blogging.  Hopefully there are a few readers out there with room for another blog to follow in their lives!

Since I'm new around here and if you're reading this, you're new to my blog as well, I think it's best to begin with an introduction.  My name is Sandra and I am 28 (I just read that there are more people that are 28 than any other age right now, weird).  I live in Colorado and I'm married.  My NookColor is my new favorite gadget and I love lots of different genres, but my favorites are: YA, dystopians, fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, psychology-related books and anything that can make me laugh.  Some of my favorite authors are: Douglas Adams, J.K. Rowling, C.S. Lewis, Cassandra Clare, Neal Stephenson, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lois Lowry. 

I don't plan on blogging about everything I read , but I will definitely make an effort to write when I feel inspired about something!  Okay, apparently I do plan on blogging about everything I read.  I feel that both the good and the bad deserve to be mentioned and I'll try my best to be objective. 

If you like any of my favorite genres or are interested in hearing about something new, please follow my reviews, thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! It's great to see other B&N members with blogs. Great job with your blog so far! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Liz! Hopefully one day it can be as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, nice to meet you (insert a little wave here).
    Looking forward to reading more of your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra, welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for stopping by and I am returning the follow. Looking forward to more of your reviews.
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me Delia! *wave*

    And nice to meet you Truly Bookish, thanks for the warm welcome to the world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra, nice blog.

    And you're from Colorado, how cool is that? I'm a big supporter of Colorado Avalanche.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I definitely love this state! <3

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment! Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback. ♥