To accept the award one must follow some rules...
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs.
So once again, thanks to Jennifer @ Just Nooking Around.
Seven random facts about me...1. I spent my youngest years living in a town in upstate New York that was so small there wasn't even a hospital, so I was born in a neighboring town.
2. When I was a little kid I would check out a backpack full of books each week from our town library (I had moved by then to a bigger town with a big library haha).
3. When I was a kid I went swimming almost every day.
4. When I was a kid I went rollerskating at least once a week.
5. Every car I've ever had has been a manual transmission and I think it's weird driving an automatic; I always want to switch gears at different times than the car does. I prefer to be in control of that decision, but if I had two cars I would get an automatic as my extra car for road trips or if I had to go somewhere in rush hour, since stop-and-go is pretty annoying with a stick shift haha.
6. I love singing and I've even performed a few times in public and shared a video online! I used to be in all the school choirs and I did a few plays with singing parts as well.
7. I love acting and, when I was younger, I was the lead in a bunch of plays. I haven't done any in years though, I kinda miss it!
And the award goes to...1. Heather @ Paranormal Book Junkie
2. Amanda @ Letters Written Inside Out
3. Nancy @ She The Book Geek
4. Liz @ That's What Liz Read
5. Theresa @ Just Nook It
6. Lindsay @ Lindsay Writes
7. Aimee @ Getting Your Read On
8. Laura @ Pages of Adventure
9. Jessi @ Psykhe
10. Jamie @ The Book Junkie's Bookshelf
11. Joder @ Words of Wisdom from the Scarf Princess
12. Jen @ I Read Banned Books
13. Selena @ The Enchanted Book
14. Justine @ A Bookful of Thoughts
15. Cynthia @ A Blog About Nothing