Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Fever, by Lauren DeStefano


Waiting on Wednesday is a great meme to share our excitement about upcoming books.  It was started by Breaking the Spine.  This week I am excited for the sequel to Wither (read my review for that one here) which I just found out is called, Fever.  I look forward to continuing this dark series and I hope the next one is even better than Wither (which will be hard to do).  Fever is scheduled to be released in February of 2012, so it's still quite a long wait!  By then, I'll have a little baby in the house, so who knows if I'll even have time to read like I do now.  I will take a few breaks here and there for my favorite pastime, but I'm sure it won't be a book every other day like I've been averaging lately!  No matter what though, I'll manage to finish Fever some how, because I can't wait to find out what happens next!  The cover still hasn't been released, so here's a look at the first book's gorgeous artwork.  I really look forward to seeing the next one!  I hope it's a similar design. 

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one!! I loved Wither!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read Wither and thought it was okay. More of a paranormal reader, but the series does seem to have some promise! Might look into this one someday.

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby will nap a lot. :D

    Jennifer | Book Den

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I'm skeptical to try the series, I so do love that cover. It's so fashion-esk. lol It'll be interesting to see it's follow-up.

    ~ Sarah ♥ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover is beautiful. And different too. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read Wither already!!! So many books too little time. Hope all is well with you it's been a while! I found a few more CO book bloggers and we're thinking of having a get together of some sort in downtown Denver. I'm thinking maybe we could wait for an author signing or something. ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment! Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback. ♥